Friday 6 January 2012

Second Speedlite

Two Speedlite Portrait
Today arrived my second speedlite, yes i am very lucky. I had a 580exii from Santa and liked it so much i added a 430exii to my equipment. I have been watching and learning from others and also playing with them myself. I have shot one portrait of myself which was a very quick set up and a few shots later came up with this.

Strobist info :
  • Camera Eos 7D
  • Lens 17 - 50 mm Tamron
  • Aperture F/ 8.0
  • Shutter 1/250th
  • Iso 400
  • 580 exii in Lumiquest softbox iii at 1/16th power
  • 430 exii behind me bare on 1/32nd power
I am still getting to grips with the way the speedlites work and the menu system used to control them from the camera is very useful as you don't need to keep adjusting each of the speedlights separately. Looking forward to putting them to good use and getting to use the in a more natural outdoor environment. Love to hear your comments on either my image or any help and advise you want to share, as you can see i am all ears !

Lighting Set up :-





My Web | My Twitter | My Facebook | My Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, would love to hear them thanks for looking