Saturday 18 February 2012

Thats Magic - Speedlite 52 - Week 5





Now thats Magic!


Found myself nearing the end of the week and no speedlite shot taken so i thought i would try something with second curtain sync . The problem is i had just finished work it was getting very late and i was tired, not ideal for being patient and creative. That is the problem with a specific challenge like this, sometimes you find yourself cutting corners of settling for second best. I really wanted to avoid this but here i am in only week five!


The idea was to get the ace of clubs streaking in from the right and finish up on top of the king, could not get the shot i wanted and instead of doing it another night i settled for this shot !


I will try this again on another day when i have more time.
My Web | My Twitter | My Facebook | My Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, would love to hear them thanks for looking