Saturday 17 March 2012

Reflections - Speedlite 52 - Week 9



Reflections - Speedlite 52 - Week 9

Found myself right at the end of the week and still had to produce a shot, luckily i had recently purchased a A1 size piece of glass, some grey card and some mounting board.

The mounting board i used as a background and placed the glass over the top of the grey card as my base.

These items i purchased from Hobbycraft apart from the glass which i had cut by Ramsgate Glass.

Strobist Info:-

430 ex ii with Stoffen Diffuser fired from camera left onto background at about 1/4 power
580 ex ii with Stoffen Diffuser fired from camera right towards glasses and background at 1/4 power

Made very few adjustments in photoshop just a bit of contrast and tidied up the background slightly.

Next time i will pay more attention to detail such as aligning the wine glasses better to align the rear crossover better.

Really need more space as my kitchen table is just to small to work on really but we all have to work with what we have.

Comments welcome here or Flickr

Thanks for looking


My Web | My Twitter | My Facebook | My Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, would love to hear them thanks for looking