Wednesday 26 September 2012

New Lenses




Forgotten Defences
Canon 24-105mm F/4.0 L IS USM


I have been lucky enough to be able to buy a couple of new lenses, these lenses where for different reasons. This shot was taken with the Canon 24-105mm F/4.0 L IS USM which was purchased to replace my Tamron 17 - 50mm F/2.8 non VC.

I was worried about how this lens would be on a crop sensor camera but i have to say it performs as you would expect a L series glass to do. The wide angle end was covered by another lens i purchased which was the Canon EF-S 10-22mm which has very good reviews. I purchased this for two reasons primarily i didn't have a wide angle i could attach filters to and it covered the focal range missed by the 24-105.

The Warren Folkestone Kent
Canon EF-S 10-22mm F/3.5-F/4.5 USM

The Canon 10-22 is a excellent lens and as many reviews state is very close to what you would expect of a L lens very sharp even wide open.

Very pleased with both lenses so look out for new images taken with them. I am not a lens reviewer at all so if you need more info do what i did and google them and read reviews, but i have to say i am not at all disappointed with my choice.


My Web | My Twitter | My Facebook | My Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, would love to hear them thanks for looking