Thursday 28 February 2013

The Travelator



London Waterloo Travelator


As you may know I was up in London this week and with the weather not really playing ball decided that a trip around the underground network was probably my best bet at some half decent images. I have seen many images of many different stations from a few other photographers I follow on Flickr which inspired me to go look for myself.

There really is a wide array of architecture here ranging from the 20s and 30s right up to new stations being built today so you will always find something of interest to photograph and as is our job to document.

I hope to get out more often than I have of late and really look forward to the better weather ......please !!

This image is of the travelator at London's Waterloo underground station, I just really like the strong colours of the yellow adverts and the blue lines mixed with the modern steel and space age looking roof all vanishing off into the distance.

Don't forget you can always follow me at any of the other sites I use, links are at the top of the blog. Thanks for looking

Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, would love to hear them thanks for looking