Tuesday 23 April 2013

Ramsgate Boating Pool

3min 20sec Exposure with Lee Big Stopper and Hoya Pro1-D CPL Filters
 Today seemed like summer had finally arrived and that gave me a chance to try put the Lee Big stopper and Hoya Pro 1 -D CPL filter combination.

I had taken this shot last year but then I had a Canon 7D and a Sigma 8-16mm lens, have to say really am starting to miss that Sigma lens, fantastic for tight spaces just not easy to fit filters straight out the box!

Think Ramsgate boating pool are currently working on a website but well worth a trip down for a relaxing cup of tea or coffee and a range of snacks. Also has been holding the mini V festival here for the last few years with some great local support.

Taken with Fuji X100

Took the above shot with a Fuji X100 I have borrowed from a friend to see how it performs before I decide to part with my hard earned cash. Looking for something that is fairly compact yet doesn't compromise on image quality and with a APS-C sensor in this the IQ is fantastic, shoots RAW, its a real photographers camera, so far very impressed

Ramsgate Boating Pool
The above image is the colour version of the mono which I used Nik soft Silver Efex Pro 2 for the conversion although I am trying out OnOne Photo Suite 7 Perfect Black and White with equally good results.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, would love to hear them thanks for looking