Sunday 12 May 2013

Blog is Moving to Word Press

Hi all,

If you have been looking at this blog please not I have put together a new website and incorporated a blog page within this. I did this as I updated the site using Wordpress and it just makes sense to keep everything on the same site. So head over to my website and you will see the link to my blog

www.leepellingphotography.co.uk

www.leepellingphotography.co.uk/blog

I hope to be able to import all my blog posts and data using a import utility bit I haven't tried this as yet.

Again look forward to your comments about the site what you like what you don't like , thanks for looking

Lee


My Web | My Twitter | My Facebook | My Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, would love to hear them thanks for looking